Musical Entertainment For The Quarantined :)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Estate Pipes
3 Fresh Askwith Pipes
18 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes
36 Fresh Brigham Pipes
2 Fresh Kent Rasmussen Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
I enjoyed it! You guys are tight, everyone has really strong chops on both their respective instruments and vocals, and your set list was right up my alley.

Thanks for sharing it! You guys rock.

I had a gig tomorrow to support a fund raiser for one of the America's Cup teams that trains here. Shocker- it was cancelled along with the rest of the month's gigs. So I spent the evening running through tunes and trying out new arrangements (I'm an acoustic looper guy...hence the screen name). Good chance to polish the set list! Robert Johnson crossroads hiatus minus the bad deal.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
I enjoyed it! You guys are tight, everyone has really strong chops on both their respective instruments and vocals, and your set list was right up my alley.

Thanks for sharing it! You guys rock.

I had a gig tomorrow to support a fund raiser for one of the America's Cup teams that trains here. Shocker- it was cancelled along with the rest of the month's gigs. So I spent the evening running through tunes and trying out new arrangements (I'm an acoustic looper guy...hence the screen name). Good chance to polish the set list! Robert Johnson crossroads hiatus minus the bad deal.
Thanks for the kind words! We were booked every Saturday night around town almost through the end of the year. Big bummer that we’ll be missing so many gigs. Hoping there will be some good opportunities for fundraiser gigs after this is over, to help get some money back into the small-business community around here. I work at a small business and things are looking rough right now!

My Grandma lived through WWII in Germany, so this is nothing compared to those stories...hopefully the worst of this all is already here and it gets slowly easier each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.