PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have two guests on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show. As a pipe smoker, how many times have you heard someone say, "That reminds me of my grandfather"? Well, we have someone's grandfather for tonight's show. Our guest is Murray Rose, grandfather of artisan pipe maker, Nate Rose. He's a long time pipe smoker that gave up the pipe, and then took it back up from the influence of Nate. In the opening "Pipe Parts" block, we will have an "Ask the Tobacco Blender" segment with Jeremy Reeves. Jeremy is the Head Blender at Cornell & Diehl, which is one of the most popular boutique pipe tobacco companies in the USA. Jeremy has been a pipe smoker for over a decade and is passionate about pipes, pipe tobacco, and blending tobacco.

New episodes air at 8:00pm eastern US time on Tuesdays, and can be listened to at PipesMagazine.com, and on all podcast apps.

Murray-and-Nate-Rose.jpg

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
I really enjoy when Mr Reeves is on. I find it fascinating hearing about the “sausage making” behind the scenes from the man responsible for most of my favorite tobaccos. I picture the Wonka factory, but with more background smoke and less creepy midget guys.

Reactions: sandollars