PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Sorry I can’t join you guys at the show. I’m uncomfortably close to ground zero for the landfall of this hurricane and have my hands full getting ready for it. I might very well be out of touch for a while! Enjoy the show & smoke a bowl for me! :puffy:

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Good news for me, the hurricane is turning north, but not before it does to the Bahamas what we were expecting in Florida. IF it turns on cue, it might not make landfall until it reaches the Carolinas- (heads up, guys!)

If it doesn’t, well, Nothing is certain about a hurricane until it’s history!

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Batten down the hatches and keep plenty of tobacco and essentials at arms length!
Good luck to all who may be in harms way.

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
I’m just 60 miles from the Bahamas and I’m watching this thing still moving west at 8 mph, saying, ”Turn, Dammit!”

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Sitting on the front patio, finishing off my tin of Balkan Sasieni. With coffee, of course!

Breezy, overcast and nice. Expecting more rain in about 15 minutes or so. Still have our electricity and hoping that we keep it.

We have had some gusts about 50 mph so far. Whup! Here’s the rain!

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
It’s been a nerve wracking week. Today I’m fortunate enough to be able to restock my refrigerator and start taking the shutters down, taking time for a couple of pipefuls as I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.