PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
I've been planning on moving for a few months and it's down to the wire. I went through renting a POD, U Haul, and when it's all done, I can get a moving company to do the pick up and drop off for only about $150 more than the U Haul would cost.
I just have to pack everything which is no big deal, I don't have much "stuff" and I'm giving away everything I can.

My daughter found out that a relative of her husband is in the car hauling business so he's going to pick up at least one of my cars. Both if one doesn't sell first.

I just packed 3 boxes and that's wiped me out for the day. A little at a time and it all gets done.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I've been planning on moving for a few months and it's down to the wire. I went through renting a POD, U Haul, and when it's all done, I can get a moving company to do the pick up and drop off for only about $150 more than the U Haul would cost.
I just have to pack everything which is no big deal, I don't have much "stuff" and I'm giving away everything I can.

My daughter found out that a relative of her husband is in the car hauling business so he's going to pick up at least one of my cars. Both if one doesn't sell first.

I just packed 3 boxes and that's wiped me out for the day. A little at a time and it all gets done.
I used PODS . Load one time and unload one time .

Reactions: boatme99

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
I checked PODS first, they don't serve my area. Tried U Haul pods, they were too small, I would have needed 2. Went to U Haul truck, made arrangements then found a moving company that does it for only $150 more than doing it myself.
I'm disabled so doing my own loading was not looking good, movers is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.