PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
Netflix has a program called Moving Art. It shows different places around the world and the photography is absoltuly stunning. I love to sit in the morning drinking a strong cup of dark coffee, smoking some Rustica and traveling to different parts of the world from the comfort of my home.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Netflix has a program called Moving Art. It shows different places around the world and the photography is absoltuly stunning. I love to sit in the morning drinking a strong cup of dark coffee, smoking some Rustica and traveling to different parts of the world from the comfort of my home.

I think when the world turns the corner and travel becomes an option again there will be an explosion of tourism. For now pictures will have to do.

Reactions: Civil War

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
It's in times like this that I wish I had a dedicated smoking room. It would be a place of relaxation and peaceful entertainment.
I'm fortunate that I have a heated sun room that I can smoke in, in the winter. I crank the gas heat and partially open both sliding glass doors to provide cross ventilation. Otherwise, I would be sitting on the front porch bundled up in a thick parka.

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
I'm fortunate that I have a heated sun room that I can smoke in, in the winter. I crank the gas heat and partially open both sliding glass doors to provide cross ventilation. Otherwise, I would be sitting on the front porch bundled up in a thick parka.

I am pretty sure the study in my future house will double as my smoke room. I can see it now...

Reactions: Civil War

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
I think when the world turns the corner and travel becomes an option again there will be an explosion of tourism. For now pictures will have to do.
As I grow older, I prefer more and more to travel while sitting in my armchair at home, smoking my pipe and drinking a beverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.