Motzek - Tom's Twists (Sweet Crushed, Hallo, and Dark)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but since my wife and son are in Berlin, Germany and are returning in two weeks. I wanted to find out if anyone knows how much pipe tobacco one can bring into the United States on an international flight.

Also, do you folks have a couple of suggestions for fairly easy to find pipe tobacco from Germany? I am definitely partial to Virginia and Vaper blends but would be willing to try other tobacco.

johng99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2020
Lake Havasu City
I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but since my wife and son are in Berlin, Germany and are returning in two weeks. I wanted to find out if anyone knows how much pipe tobacco one can bring into the United States on an international flight.

Also, do you folks have a couple of suggestions for fairly easy to find pipe tobacco from Germany? I am definitely partial to Virginia and Vaper blends but would be willing to try other tobacco.

Customs says 200 cigarettes and 100 cigars can be brought in duty free. I have also read a "reasonable" amount of tobacco. Average cigar is around 10 grams of tobacco, so my guess would be 16 oz or so wouldn't get any questions.

Reactions: hairvise

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Tried the translation but can’t figure out how to order. Would love to try!!!
I'm also putting an order together, and after lots of back and forth I've settled on a €200 cart.

I am, without a doubt, waiting until after all ballots are counted before having anything sent to me via USPS.

Reactions: Pit&Pipes
Status
Not open for further replies.