PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
I love the strongest pipe tobacco I can put my hands on in the morning. Normally it's Penzance, pirate kake, are dunhill knight cap. Does anyone have any suggestion?

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Ok thanks, is that the name are the maker? I normally have to revert to other forms of nicotine carriers after the pipe. Just can't seem to get enough from the pipe these days. I don't normally like to grab a pipe to get that fix, I like a pipe for the taste the relaxing motion and to relax and enjoy the pipe fully. But I love pipe tobacco so much I find myself grabbing the pipe more and more often in the early a.m.

shortyeastcoast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2013
Check it out!
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/smoke-for-breakfast-lets-talk-about-blends-to-start-your-day

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I've been enjoying H&H Daybreak as a morning smoke on yard work days...

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
If heavy nicotine is your thing for the morning then Peterson Irish Flake, Samuel Gawith Brown Rope no 4 and XX Black Twist are what you are looking for. Those three are at the top of the food chain nicotine wise.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Samuel Gawith Brown Rope no 4
2nd-place.jpg

Just kidding guys. :nana:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
05's suggestion, Five Brothers, seems good, since it burns fast, so you can get a kick and keep moving. It's sufficiently

bracing with nicotine. For me, I like to spend time with Nightcap. It has some nice blending going on, some nuance,

so though it does have an N kick, it is also worth savoring. I wouldn't do it in the a.m. for that reason, but it would

cheer me up, I guess. Five Brothers is about the thriftiest tobacco going.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
BBF if I'm not in a hurry. Peterson's Irish flake if I am (it needs no drying and it is easy to rub) and I want a bit of a kick

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Samuel Gawith Brown Rope #4 all the way.
If the Gawith brown twist is stronger than the Gawith black Irish X then it must be a power house that I need to try too. I smoked the black Irish X in a larger bowl and ended up with a good 'ol nicotine buzz that I didn't see coming my way. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.