PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I have 70 pipes so I really have to want a pipe to purchase another one. Tobacco is a different story. I have about 25 years worth at hand but still purchase quite regularly. I spend about a hundred a month and usually hit the sales and try to stay away from limited editions. I've slowed down quite a bit and stay on the look out for blends I want more of.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I don't have a regular number. I can go years buying only pipe cleaners. I recently just bought a load of pipe cleaners. I buy them at 20-25 packages at a time and I spend a good amount on Obidisian Stem Oil.

I have recently bought a number of pipes as I hadn't seen this particular artisan carver in years. I bought 12 pipes so far and have slowed down. I also packed up 40 or so pipes to get sold and will most likely pay for my new pipes. I decided that I only need maybe 50-60 pipes as I was pushing mid 90's. I have another 15 -20 artisan pipes I want to move out. I am going to have only pipes that I love to smoke and move any that I just look at. I may end up with only 40 pipes or so as I don't know exactly where I will end up. Knowing me, after I move out pipes I look at. I will buy more pipes. I need no tobacco as I loaded up on that years ago. I haven't redone my pipe collection in years so I am redoing parts of it and having fun doing it. I have never been a set amount per month spender. I am more of a binge spender.

Status
Not open for further replies.