MM Cobbit, Carolina Gent, Charles Towne Cobbler, and Dagner Poker Back In Stock!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Looks like MM has been hard at it and has replenished their stock of the following:
All Cobbits In, even the collection set (I know some weren't out, but at least two were sold out for a while)

Carolina Gent

Charles Towne Cobbler

Dagner Poker
Each link above should take you to the right page for each, if I did it right. At the very least, it looks like most of the higher end variants with acrylic stems plus all cobbits are back in stock, so if you've been meaning to get any one of these fantastic editions, now's your chance! Move quickly grasshopper, as most of the time these bad boys move pretty fast.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some are totally unmoved by MM cob offerings, but for those of us who are, this is good news. I have both a Charles Towne and a Dagner, both with acrylic stems. The bowls are ample; the pipes are solid; they're dependable smokers, among the best "citizens" on my rack. My wife is a Missourian and takes a quiet pride in my affinity for her state's pipes. I think of them as superior tobacco pipes for $24 (or whatever the asking price). To miss this pleasure is a shame.

Reactions: radrick96
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I agree Tom. Their line of pipes in the $20 tier are great and definitively not a disposable pipe, but neither you or I really see any MM offerings as disposable. The higher end cobs they produce are so well done, I fully expect to get quite a lot of years enjoyment out of them. No matter how much I enjoy my briars, I still circle back to my MM Charles Towne Cobbler with a little CH or some SWRA for am easy, no fuss afternoon smoke. Just glad to keep them on the forefront as they are one of the biggest sponsors of the site and I love them and like letting others know when some good stuff is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.