PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Now that the Kansas City Royals are one game away from winning the World Series I'm going to open up a tin of Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore's "Smells Like Victory" Latakia blend for tonight's game 5!

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Don't have a dog in this hunt. My season (cubs fan) ended early.
Then again, it usually does.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I'll mention that to Jim when I see him. I am John! And I will puff slowly and surely.....
@prdnl- My Giants had me rooting for the Cubs early on. Then I started rooting for the Mets when they booted the Cubbies. So, I am a fair weather fan, capricious as a Summer breeze, and not much smarter.
The entire AL can go **** themselves!!

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
My Cubbies are out....so I suppose I'd like to see the Royals win, nothing against the Mets, I just tend to root for the underdog if I don't have a dog in the fight.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Yeah, Cubs fan here too. Man they really disappointed me this year. Sure, they do that every year, but this year was even worse. :(
Here's to the 1908 Cubs! :puffy:

Aug 14, 2012
As a Mets follower I can tell you that they did not deserve to win the pennant. They are a rather poor team that got hot in late July and stayed hot until after they beat the Cubs. Then they fell apart as usual. They have a terrible bumbling infield, a centerfielder who is not really a centerfielder and a disastrous bullpen. The catcher can't throw, the manager is mentally challenged. But the starting pitching is unusually good, the pitching coach remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.