PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Big time Braves fan here too. Cut my teeth in the late 80’s and 90’s watching them on TBS. That pitching staff was incredible. Was glad to see all three and Chipper go to the HOF.
Haven’t been to the new ballpark yet. Kinda hard to justify a road trip up from Orlando like I used to be able to. Funny how age can do that to you. Me and baseball buddy used to leave early in the AM and drive ORLANDO to Atlanta., get hotdogs at the varsity, go to Turner Field to see the Braves, and then drive Atlanta to Orlando after the game. Now that I’m older and wiser, I just pay to watch them on TV. It’s cheaper.
That's dedication!

Reactions: Jwebb90

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Big time Braves fan here too. Cut my teeth in the late 80’s and 90’s watching them on TBS. That pitching staff was incredible. Was glad to see all three and Chipper go to the HOF.
Haven’t been to the new ballpark yet. Kinda hard to justify a road trip up from Orlando like I used to be able to. Funny how age can do that to you. Me and baseball buddy used to leave early in the AM and drive ORLANDO to Atlanta., get hotdogs at the varsity, go to Turner Field to see the Braves, and then drive Atlanta to Orlando after the game. Now that I’m older and wiser, I just pay to watch them on TV. It’s cheaper.
I hate

I hated that team. Especially in 1993. They were damn good, though

Reactions: magicpiper

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
I can't be the only Phillies Phan on here. I've been a Philly booster my whole life. My phondest memories are me and my dad, with his dad from England, being at EVERY home game for the 93 season ( including post season) because my grandfather just absolutely feel in love with baseball when he came over here, at age 85,. He died before the next season started. But I remember my dad bought a seat for him on opening day because he never got to see the stadium all dressed up like that with the doolies and all that. I'm really starting to miss the game guys. Like for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.