PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkelaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2012
Hi Everyone:
All good things must come to an end. My 10% off everything sale will end this Sunday night, March 16. Thanks to all who participated.
Dave

mkelaw-pipes.com

ssnvet

Lurker
Feb 25, 2014
PA, USA
Dave, I know that I certainly appreciated the discount that you ran. It saved me some cash and also prompted me to get two very beautiful new pipes. For those of you who aren't familiar with him, Dave's service is second to none. I highly recommend taking a look if you haven't already.
- Rod

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Dave, i've been a stalker of your site for a while now, both for your pipes and your estates. You have some fantastic looking pieces of your own and some great prices on the estates. I've had my eye on that beautiful '82(i think) dunhill cumberland as i have always wanted one that is on the larger group size. It is a little out of my price range right now though, but eventually i will make a purchase from your site. Keep up the good work!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Yeah, I too bought a couple of estate pipes from Dave, and they are CLEAN! and ready to smoke. Great communication, prices, and service! Thanks again Dave, I'll probably be haunting your site fairly regularly! (don't tell my wife though)
Man, I just read what I wrote, and I sound like I'm leaving ebay feedback.... Sheesh, mkelaw-pipes are way better then most ebay pipes I get!

Status
Not open for further replies.