PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is anyone else having trouble bringing up the Missouri Meerschaum site? They're one of Pipes Magazine's sponsors, and a place I often go just to keep up with the cob market. The last week or so, I've gotten a page that says this site is not available. Recently on Forums I also learned that they are in the process of considering an offer to buy the company. Can anyone tell me if the site is operational? I've tried both the connection from Forums and the outside approach. No luck.

flymapper

Lurker
Sep 27, 2013
Is anyone else having trouble bringing up the Missouri Meerschaum site? They're one of Pipes Magazine's sponsors, and a place I often go just to keep up with the cob market. The last week or so, I've gotten a page that says this site is not available. Recently on Forums I also learned that they are in the process of considering an offer to buy the company. Can anyone tell me if the site is operational? I've tried both the connection from Forums and the outside approach. No luck.
I just went there with no issue.

Reactions: anotherbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'll try it again. Something wrong at my station, though other sites seem to be clicking right in. Thanks for the input. It's good to know MM is still there.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon