PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

twoonefive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2014
Willow Grove, PA
pipesandpens.com
Recently picked up this little Nagata. I've been looking for one for some time now, even tried to commission one but had a language barrier that we couldn't overcome. I wasn't sure about the rather unique design of the mouthpiece but the size works well for it, for me at least.

Super happy with it, and plan to add more to the collection as I find them.

MU-123.png

twoonefive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2014
Willow Grove, PA
pipesandpens.com
Fascinating. How does the mouthpiece work for you? Do you clench it?
I actually put a softy bit on it and it works well, if you like bits. Its only 4.5 inches long so its a decent nosewarmer size and so far been comfortable to clench as my car pipe. I spent more time then I should have trying to decide if the mouthpiece would work for me, but in the end its worked out well.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Recently picked up this little Nagata. I've been looking for one for some time now, even tried to commission one but had a language barrier that we couldn't overcome. I wasn't sure about the rather unique design of the mouthpiece but the size works well for it, for me at least.

Super happy with it, and plan to add more to the collection as I find them.

View attachment 101203
that is a cute pipe. Love it. Yeah that mouth piece has to be tried before an opinion can be set. Love the grain on that pipe and the way they accented it with their carving.

Reactions: twoonefive