PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
That little avatar bastard is mocking me all the time. He shows up sometimes an a Mini Me, other times as some generic green devil's mark, and sometimes he's not there at all. Before I shoot him in the head, is he doing something I want him to keep doing?

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
1. Most threads started within in a week of landing. Check.
Uhhh....yeah, sure, I understand. That's as clear it can possibly be. I admire your ability to capture the essence of a question and formulate the perfect answer. I'm sure a guy like you could explain the meaning of life. Go ahead, give it a shot. I will wait....?

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Uhhh....yeah, sure, I understand. That's as clear it can possibly be. I admire your ability to capture the essence of a question and formulate the perfect answer. I'm sure a guy like you could explain the meaning of life. Go ahead, give it a shot. I will wait....?
I can break it down.
I think you’ve started more threads in your first week than anyone.
I can potentially break that down if need be.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I meant bean "pot" theory. During the first year of your marriage, put one bean in a pot every time you make love to your wife, then for the rest of your marriage take one out. You'll never empty the pot.

I reached a point where I just added water to the pot, cooked the beans and ate them. Then farted in bed that night like a madman. Made her pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.