PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
Just curious if any of the pipe retailers give a military/first responder discount. I know Cigar International (and I think) Thompson Cigar gives a small discount or free shipping if you’re verified with IDme, though it’s been a while since I ordered cigars. I have some Army buddies that received a bunch of freebies when they were down range and ordered cigars/tobacco to an APO (I believe it was Fox Cigars specifically if memory serves).

Either way I’m going to order what I’m going to order regardless, but it’s always nice to support businesses that show support to us.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

jmg81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2019
Camp Humphreys, South Korea
SP gives free shipping to A/D/FPO. I was able to get single tins of eso and SG shipped for free whenever the dropped. Pretty nice deal. I think WCC offers the same but have to ask them again. Free shipping applied automatically based off shipping address.

Chris Morgan gives a 15% discount on non-bones purchases. You have to contact him for the dc.

JR Cigars gives a 10% discount thru id.me. Limited pipe tobacco selection but some good prices on codger blends and macbaren.

Unless changed over the past year, Mars, Milan, KBV dont offer anything afaik. Dont really order from anywhere else so...

You can always email/call customer service and ask. I ask everywhere i go to shop/dine. Worse they can say is "no"

Reactions: SoddenJack

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Just curious if any of the pipe retailers give a military/first responder discount. I know Cigar International (and I think) Thompson Cigar gives a small discount or free shipping if you’re verified with IDme, though it’s been a while since I ordered cigars. I have some Army buddies that received a bunch of freebies when they were down range and ordered cigars/tobacco to an APO (I believe it was Fox Cigars specifically if memory serves).

Either way I’m going to order what I’m going to order regardless, but it’s always nice to support businesses that show support to us.
I don't think this will help. But Mr. Snuff used to offer a military discount (still may).

Reactions: SoddenJack
Status
Not open for further replies.