Milan Tobacconists - Any thoughts on this company?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
I have been looking far and wide to find a churchwarden to add to my growing collection. I have found several very nice looking Nording Churchwardens on Milan Tobacconists website. I was wondering if any of you have ever ordered from them. Are they a good trustworthy company? Their prices seem (as far as I can tell) competative with the likes of P&C and Cup O' Joes; but I have yet to see anyone mention of them on this forum. Any ideas?

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I ordered some Stonehaven from them- no muss, no fuss...They did a good job...

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
I ordered my first pipe rack from them and they were good. Nice prices and the shipping was fast.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Never ordered from them, but I know they've been around for some time. The impressions I have of them are good. Not that that helps much. . . ;)
Bob

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I've ordered 2 Nording pipes and a pipe rack from them, all on separate occasions. They actually called me for my first order to straighten out a credit card issue (I put the wrong billing address). They have been the only online company (not just tobacco) to do this. I greatly appreciated it. I consider it similar to cashiers looking at the back of my credit/debit cards for the signature (I write "see ID") and then asking to see some ID.
Their prices on tins aren't great, I'd like to get into more of their house blends. The only one I've tried so far is an aro Buddy's Blend. Very smooth toasted chocolate flavor to it. Mild and satisfying.
So, I have nothing but good things to say about them. And the gentleman I spoke to about my first order says the name is pronounced like "my-lin"

I might also suggest their Black Forrest aromatic. If you want a sweet aro with an awesome taste of tobacco and a hefty vitamin N kick, it has an aged maduro leaf in the mix that really plays nicely on the tongue, while giving off an excellent room note. I've tried samples of their cavendishes and non-aros, but aromatics are about all I would suggest from them.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I know several folks that order there regularly and love them. Personally, I plan to try them out as soon as all things "line up" to make an order from them.

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
I've had many orders with them and find them efficient and truly caring about your order.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
After several days of deciding and all of the helpful input, I have finally placed my order an Erik Nording Churchwarden. I'm looking forward to giving it a smoke.
I still haven't figured out how to post a picture in the forums, so if someone wants to provide me with some instruction, I'll post a pic of me new pipe.
Thanks to all!

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
I'll explain it on the ride home from work today... now get back to work...

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
"...now get back to work..." said the man who is reading stuff on the PM forums while at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.