PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbeard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I hate cherry anything. I tried it, and either mine lost it's cherry, or there was none to begin with. I see it advertised all over the web as having a "cherry top note", but I have read many places that like "Walnut", Cherry blend is named after a street in Philadelphia, as Theloniousmonkfish stated.

Reactions: theloniousmonkfish
Oldschool, you don't know me well, but don't take anything I am about to say as if I am talking to just you. This is just a referendum on the forum as a whole...

Life is too short to keep smoking an "Ok" tobacco. And, the forums and smoking lounges everywhere needs a "fallguy" to kick back on for comic relief. We tried to all agree that Mixture 79 would be the butt of our jokes, but a few guys got all butthurt and started campaigning for others to join in stopping the oppression of Mixture 79, like it is a poor special needs kid being harassed on the playground. Because it tears up some of these bleeding heart types to hear about anything being made fun of. I mean, yeh, I could smoke Mixture 79, but it wouldn't be my first choice ever. Middleton Cherry is another we all agreed would be the butt of our jokes of camaraderie, but here we have the dilemma of hurting someone's feelings.

Sutliff and Lane aromatics was another. Sure, sure, we don't want to ostracize the aromatic smokers, but damn. Can't we all just agree that a tobacco does not have feelings. It is not going to go hang itself in the bathroom for being harassed. If someone likes to smoke an OK tobacco, sure, go do it alone behind closed doors, where no one else can see you, like a 14 year old with a Penthouse and a bottle of baby oil. if someone wants to abuse themself, keep it to yourself. We all don't need to know every little thing...

So, in the spirit of all of us coming together under the flag of humor about a non-feeling tobacco...
1600381424812.png

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
Oldschool, you don't know me well, but don't take anything I am about to say as if I am talking to just you. This is just a referendum on the forum as a whole...

Life is too short to keep smoking an "Ok" tobacco. And, the forums and smoking lounges everywhere needs a "fallguy" to kick back on for comic relief. We tried to all agree that Mixture 79 would be the butt of our jokes, but a few guys got all butthurt and started campaigning for others to join in stopping the oppression of Mixture 79, like it is a poor special needs kid being harassed on the playground. Because it tears up some of these bleeding heart types to hear about anything being made fun of. I mean, yeh, I could smoke Mixture 79, but it wouldn't be my first choice ever. Middleton Cherry is another we all agreed would be the butt of our jokes of camaraderie, but here we have the dilemma of hurting someone's feelings.

Sutliff and Lane aromatics was another. Sure, sure, we don't want to ostracize the aromatic smokers, but damn. Can't we all just agree that a tobacco does not have feelings. It is not going to go hang itself in the bathroom for being harassed. If someone likes to smoke an OK tobacco, sure, go do it alone behind closed doors, where no one else can see you, like a 14 year old with a Penthouse and a bottle of baby oil. if someone wants to abuse themself, keep it to yourself. We all don't need to know every little thing...

So, in the spirit of all of us coming together under the flag of humor about a non-feeling tobacco...
View attachment 43139
No offense taken I am not a big aro smoker but it was in the cellar and I thought why not. I normally just stick with the coffers but I bought several ounces and can't waste it

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

eugenepark

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2018
Oklahoma
I hate cherry anything. I tried it, and either mine lost it's cherry, or there was none to begin with. I see it advertised all over the web as having a "cherry top note", but I have read many places that like "Walnut", Cherry blend is named after a street in Philadelphia, as Theloniousmonkfish stated.

Cult Blood Red Moon isn't bad for having cherry.

Reactions: theloniousmonkfish

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
^^^ I agree Cult Blood Red moon is pretty good, and evidently many others feel the same as it’s sold out a lot. I also like Sutliff’s Black Cherry, particularly around the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.