PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Happy Friday! Today its finishing uo my bowl of cult from last night in my MM Country Gent. Todays day is filled with testing all our new products.....2 paddleboards, 3 kayaks, and a peddleboat.

20150807_073759-1-589x600.jpg

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
Briar is good in the morning. You have three threads going when do you work or sleep. Framitz

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Haha Framitz. The glory of an engineering desk job........do some work, do some forums, do some work, repeat haha. I usually only post in the mornings, but the boss is out today so probably going to get less done haha.

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
Pricing on Paul's house brand pipes starts at $35 and then goes up from there. He tries to have something for every budget.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Just another beauty of a day Tom. Even in the rain, i love me some pure Michigan. I used to not have enough time in the morning but my smoke habits have changed now that we have our first kid. Now as soon as i hit the couch i am out. So no evening smokes for me haha.

May 4, 2015
I hear that. Everything changes when you have a kid. They're fun little creatures though. Not a day has gone by so far that mine hasn't done something absolutely amazing and/or hilarious.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
A fine mid afternoon day here in Michigan. On my way to work after my son had his first shots. Hes 2months already. He took it like a champ!
Smoking Ps Luxury Navy Flake in my Peterson St Paddys 408*

20150812_103229-1-600x584.jpg

May 4, 2015
Good morning! Haven't loaded a pipe yet this morning, but it's going to happen shortly. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.