PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
20150801_075646-1-517x600.jpg

Another fine Michigan morning. Sipping on some gingerade kombucha and smoking PS Navy Flake in my newly aquired Peterson St Paddys 408. Im going to try and keep this post alive every Saturday. Come back and share your morning with me!

May 4, 2015
Good to see you man! I am having some Orlik Golden Sliced in an MM Washington Rob Roy. Got another grab bag, so I have ten new pipes to christen this weekend.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
As Americas high five we accept all people @Perique! Its not just allowed but encouraged haha. Thanks for the compliments on the hair. Actually with some gel i can comb it nice for work and then go viking in the evenings haha.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
20150803_074309-1-600x589.jpg

Another great Michigan morning. We got hammered last night by a storm rolling over Lake Michigan. Water spouts and all. Smokink Cult Blood Red Moon in my MM Hardwood on my way to work.

May 4, 2015
I really like those hardwoods.
Why do you need a comb and a Polo to go make canoes? Didn't you say that was your vocation?

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Haha Tom, I work in the engineering office. They make us act professional haha. I am the process/quality engineer. So most of the time its a kayak and the river "testing" while I sip a day beer haha.

May 4, 2015
Sounds like one of those jobs a business owner makes up to hire their kid in to the family business. Does this company happen to be owned by your father? :wink:

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Haha no.......Actually we do real work (more than I would like haha). One of the guys in the office is a pipe smoker and his joke is "for retirement I am going to marry a Harris daughter (one of the owners daughters)" haha.

butsushin

Lurker
Jul 16, 2015
first post here gents... and why choose this particular thread...? I have no clue, but smoking a pipe in the morning (before breakfast of course like Sherlock H) is one of my guilty pleasures...

no pics but I am smoking DH Early Morning PIpe in a Swedish Lomma pipe, the second from top on page 3 here http://www.svenskapipklubben.se/en/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Lars-J%C3%B6nsson-eng.pdf
and all this at 5am during hunting for roebuck in faraway Hungary... the smell never bothers the game, shows wind direction and is as tranquil as it can get
and I was practising Tai Jitsu for some 12yrs as well...

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Good morning from Red Deer - MM Freehand cob filled with H H Bold Kentucky on a rainy, cool morning.

Welcome butsushin to the forum!

If you have a beard would you kindly consider posting a pic here?
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/im-intrigued-and-have-to-start-this-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.