Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
He'll be surprised to hear the news...

http://en.mediamass.net/people/michael-douglas/deathhoax.html
:)

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
No, it true - he's just been replaced by a lookalike! One of those shape-shifting lizards, most likely.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
This is Michael Douglas' second close brush with death. The first was when his wife nearly murdered him for saying he got throat cancer from playing her hairy harmonica.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
I dunno.... he was a bit too convincing in that Liberace movie. Hairy harmonica or skin flute?

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Supposedly his Dr had him lie about that as he really had tongue cancer. They were worried about having to remove part of his jaw and tongue but were able to treat it with aggressive chemo and radiation.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm familiar with Michael Douglas as an actor and have enjoyed various of his film roles. He is also an interesting example of an actor who actually successfully followed a parent into show business. Although like maybe most other people, I have fantasized about being famous, as someone who is not, I often wish I knew less about celebrities' private lives. In a public way, celebs play the role of "popular kids" in school, living rarified in our minds as if on some other plane, which of course they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.