PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Anyone else into the Micallef brand?

A buddy of mine who lives in Texas got me on them. Gave me a Migdalia and it was really good. Been working my way through the rest of their portfolio. Really good group of people on the ambassadors page. Brand really supports the B&Ms so that's basically only way you can buy them, but some of the shops are in the ambassador group and have online sites to buy from.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
A Gomez Sanchez joint....never had a bad one, smoked mostly the Leyenda #1. They lean into the 'brand ambassador/influencer model pretty hard...or at least did....but here nor there in terms of cigar quality. Very solid across what I've smoked from them in terms of the leaf. Tough to stand out as there are a lot of quality cigars in the market right now (good for smokers, tough for small makers).

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I had one, a Migdalia, I think, and thought it was kind of middling. I remember a persistent bitter note that I didn't care for, but thought it had some good things going for it too.

Also read an interview with the brand owner and he rubbed me wrong so I became less eager to try more lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.