PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Let's do JR on the 26th at 1PM. They were a little short on chairs last time, but let's try anyway.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
And I'll show off my pipe. Jud, you may want to advise the proprietors that we will be coming and so they might want to set up some extra chairs.
And Jud, my mom always taught me to share.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
This date chosen is bad for me, but I'd be interested in the future. Not sure the location of 'JR'

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
JR Cigar on Northwestern Highway in Southfield,just south of 12. They have a decent selection of pipe tobacco,although not a large one.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I'm in for sure Jud.

Is there any malls or other shopping near by Jud? Gonna drag the wife along and she'd like to do a bit of shopping while we're doing our thing. :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Hmm. Tel-Twelve Mall is probably the closest thing - have no idea how good it is,these days - I'm definitely an east side guy. :D 12 Oaks is the biggest thing on that side of town, but that's not really close.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Dunno if I'll make it or not. Forgot its my nephews birthday party tomorrow. I gotta find out what time it is and go from there. I will throw out my recommendation on Moonshine pipe xxx blend. It may be my new favorite blend.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Well, nobody but Jim and I made it, but we had a good time. He got a handful of cigars. I bought a tin of Rattray's Highland Targe for a revisit, and a can of Old Dublin simply because it's good to have plenty on hand. :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Ya...just Jud and I but still a nice day just the same. JR Cigars is a pretty cool place. I picked up some nice cigars and hung around for about an hour after Jud left smoking a cigar and chatting with the staff there. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.