Metro Detroit Folks -Should we try again?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I've noticed that several of the guys who used to gather here are posting more. Let's try to get together again.

Probably a bit early for outdoor smoking, yet, but how about a trip up to Paul's in April. Does the 29th sound good?

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
All weekends in April are all ready spoken for on my calendar. For those that haven't been to Paul's, you are missing out on a true Michigan and pipe smoker's treasure. Cheers.
RD

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Hi everyone...hope all is well.

My wife and I will be away on our first camping trip of the year on that weekend.

Very much looking forward to seeing you all again and I have yet to meet Mr rolldog. :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Hmmm - maybe we need to try for another weekend - let's kick this around. I'm flexible - I just wanna go to Paul's,and it's more fun to have someone to go with.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
A trip to Paul's would be great for sure.

Haven't been there since that trip we took in the blizzard!!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I've been thinking of making a trip to Paul's solo, but am happy to have Jud drive me there. Early spring is the best time to go 'piping.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I dont think I could do the 29th. I Have a museum function that day. I Think the 30th is the arrowhead regional pipe smoking compitition. Maybe we could meet up for that. I'm free right now the rest of April.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
There's nothing on the Arrowhead Club or store website about the comp. What's the timing, do you know? I'd have to be home by 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.