PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello fellow Canadians!

I truly hope this will not get political, and i trust that no one will turn it down that ugly road.

Please remember that on voting day there will probably be long lines and wait times, due to volume and Covid protocols. Please remember to be kind to the poll workers, who have a few hours training and will be working long hours.

?

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Are you a poll worker Mike? Man that just doesn't sound right. You know what I mean.
pole-dancing-fail-pole-dance.gif

Mar 1, 2014
I've been so disinterested in politics lately that I actually don't know who the leader of my party is.
The only thing that could change my vote is if I see "Alberta Separatist Party" on the ballot.
North America has too many people for just three countries.

Reactions: seanv

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I voted in the advance polls. It took an hour from the time I arrived to the time I left but everyone was pleasant and on good behaviour

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm a persistent voter, having voted for the first time in Navy boot camp. I vote in all the run-offs and super local elections, and sometimes it is just me and the poll workers. No lines then. I hope things go smoothly for Canadians. I have my favorites in your election, but no politics.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I voted in the advance polls. It took an hour from the time I arrived to the time I left but everyone was pleasant and on good behaviour
Interesting. I saw a neighbour walk out of her home and head in the direction of the polling place and she was back within half a pipe bowl. Guess she knew the right timing. This, during the advanced polling, mind you.

Dunno about to-day.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
What’s voting? Is that where you elect someone that doesn’t listen to you?
Mike, for some ridiculous reason, thought he could make this thread and have it stay non political. We should steer clear of political content to see if it’s possible.

But Mike, really, why? Why oh why? You’re like one of those dog owners that makes his dog sit there with a treat on his nose without eating it.

Reactions: North Pole piper