Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Wooohoooo, I've been promoted from Junior Member to Member! I know to you Senior & Preferred folks that isn't a big thing but I am looking forward to using the outhouse instead of the trees and bushes. Happy puffin',
Dave :puffy:
P.S. I would like to thank everyone for two things:
1) There is so much info shared by so many. Despite smoking a pipe on & off for the better part of the last 30 years not a day goes by without me learning something.
2) This forum is waaaaaaayy entertaining. Another tribute to you all.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
Congratulations! Now you can join the rest of us on the long slog to purple, where only the penitent may pass...

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Puff, puff, slog...ghost, charge it to Kevin the Kind...puff, puff, slog...thanx all...puff, puff, slog...

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Congrats, and now, as a member its your job to send all the people who hold "statuses" higher than yourself 8oz bags of penzance. This of course ensures you still know your social place amoungst the other forum members.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
congrats.. and like ravkesef said... the purple bentley has really improved my life.

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
great site - you will enjoy all you read here i have been registered for about 6 months + - my 5 favourite tobaccos were recommended on this forum - burley london blend , blend #5, trout stream, molto dolce & bob's chocolate flake. - would not have known about them but for this forum site.

Status
Not open for further replies.