PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I have no idea what this is, where, when and who produced it, there’s no maimage.jpgimage.jpgrkings on it anywhere and I can only conclude that it’s a prototype. The design is very unique, a push in stem like the Ornsby Pipe but with the two condensing chambers under the draw hole in the bowl. I need to upload a picture to smokingmetal because they don’t have a picture of it so far. If anyone out there has any idea I’d greatly appreciate it.
For want of the real name I’ve called her Christine after a old girlfriend in Chicago. No particular reason.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I have no idea what this is, where, when and who produced it, there’s no maView attachment 88247View attachment 88248rkings on it anywhere and I can only conclude that it’s a prototype. The design is very unique, a push in stem like the Ornsby Pipe but with the two condensing chambers under the draw hole in the bowl. I need to upload a picture to smokingmetal because they don’t have a picture of it so far. If anyone out there has any idea I’d greatly appreciate it.
For want of the real name I’ve called her Christine after a old girlfriend in Chicago. No particular reason.
wait did the girlfriend have two uteruses (ueteri?) or some other anatomical anomali?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It looks like the maker knew what he (or she?) was doing with the wood and metal work. I have the feeling that the metal fitting might be from some other product, but it is gracefully adapted to use on the pipe. I think if it were commercially produced for sale, it would be stamped and maybe have a patent number or patent pending stamp. If it smokes really well, that would be quite a find.

Reactions: anotherbob