PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I haven’t seen any talk about this, just found dr.d_pipes on Instagram that makes Meerschaum lined Cobs. :)

Ooh this is interesting, calling all Cob Lovers! ? ?

Cough cough you Cob Lover @Tar Wheel LOL ?

P.S. The Instagram pic above says ‘Login Instagram’, but it’s the link to his pipes. ;)

FF8FA9CE-4A39-4BD2-A481-F6363098957A.jpeg

Last edited:

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I haven’t seen any talk about this, just found dr.d_pipes on Instagram that makes Meerschaum lined Cobs. :)

Ooh this is interesting, calling all Cob Lovers! ? ?

Cough cough you Cob Lover @Tar Wheel LOL ?

P.S. The Instagram pic above says ‘Login Instagram’, but it’s the link to his pipes. ;)

View attachment 156020

That is certainly a unique Pipe. Unfortunately, I don’t have an instagram account, and have no intention of opening one, so other than being able to view a few photos, there is no information available.

Thanks for thinking about me. While it’s true that I do enjoy smoking my cobs, they are not the most aesthetically pleasing pipes to gaze upon. I believe if I were to purchase another meer, it would look like an actual carved meer. I have plenty of cobs that look like cobs.

Have a great day, PipeIT. Cheers!

TheWhale13

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 12, 2021
Sweden
It looks nice, but a cob is absorbing enough moisture as is, a meerschaum insert wouldn't help much at all? It's all personal but I would not want to spend a lot of money on something that looks as cheap as a cob.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy