PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Thought I'd share my latest surrender to PAD. A Medico Varsity Dublin!

Picked this up for less than $40 CAN. It's pretty alright. Smokes well and clenches nicely. I was wanting something for work that I could smoke on break and wouldn't be disappointed too much if it broke or got lost. This Dublin, unfortunately, doesn't have much taper in the chamber so it loses some points with me. Other than that it's been pretty good. While it does have some fills, I don't think I'll rusticate it because there is some really nice grain going on here.

Oh, and check out my awesome pj pants! Dinosaurs with Santa hats! Because I'm a grown man and I don't give a damn.
20210423_075826.jpg

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
I like the old U.S. factory pipes, like 1950's American cars, perfectly unassuming.
This is funny. A 1950s American car was just about as unassuming as a 4-bedroom ranch style housing cruising down the highway at 75 mph with the fins trailing behind in a different zip code and the tips threatening to disembowel low flying aircraft, LOL.

I mean seriously, there are island nations smaller than those things and I’d call them “assuming” instead - that is to say, I’m assuming that’s an American driving that house and that it gets 2 gallons per mile and therefore I should take the ditch immediately unless I’m driving something equally as massive.

Too funny. I think our definitions of unassuming might be slightly at odds, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: OzPiper

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Nice looking pipe.

I have old pipes with some fills. They don’t bother me at all. I smoke the pipe. Not the fills.
I don't smoke em either but I figure I better make note of them when showing off my pipes now since I kicked up that big fuss about seven on a middling quality Brigham!