PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Frozenoak

Can't Leave
Oct 9, 2019
Lake Elsinore, CA
I’m going on a cruise out of Miami on Friday. My flight was canceled by the airline and I was forced to reschedule my flight to an earlier flight. I’ll now be arriving in Miami at 7:am on Thursday. I have the whole day to explore the great city of Miami. I’m staying in an apartment on Southeast 3rd Avenue. Can anyone recommend a tobacconist for me to visit? I’d like to visit a shop that has (or specializes in) pipe tobacco…and maybe a drink.

Jun 23, 2019
I’m going on a cruise out of Miami on Friday. My flight was canceled by the airline and I was forced to reschedule my flight to an earlier flight. I’ll now be arriving in Miami at 7:am on Thursday. I have the whole day to explore the great city of Miami. I’m staying in an apartment on Southeast 3rd Avenue. Can anyone recommend a tobacconist for me to visit? I’d like to visit a shop that has (or specializes in) pipe tobacco…and maybe a drink.

Miami seems like a cigar town...

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
There used to be a lot of cigar shops in the Little Havana section of Miami where you could get hand rolled Cuban leaf cigars. That was when I was stationed there from 1982-85.

Jimmy_Jack

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2021
Not a pipe place, but El Titan de Brinze is a famous rolling house. Makes cigars for many of the top American cigar brands. Top of the top rollers out of that shop.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My Tobacconist Smoke Shop looks promising, if it isn't too far from where you are staying. If it is too far, you could phone them and see if they could recommend a place closer, if you explain your situation. Otherwise, I'd settle for a cigar maybe. The Retailer Directory didn't have any Miami shops that I saw.

Reactions: greeneyes

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Believe me, I know from experience. My parents live in South Florida. I've spent hours scouring and calling and searching for a "pipe shop." My Tobacconist Smoke Shop is it, really. Now if you have time to drive further north, you might stop at the Pipe Den which (in my opinion) is a real pipe shop in the old school. I was relieved to find when I moved to the Midwest that there are very many more pipe shops, and pipe smokers (and estate pipe finds!).