PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
May 31st is World No Tobacco Day!
My question is will you lay down your pipes that day or will you continue on with our hobby?

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
With apologies to Mr. Twain, I'll try not to smoke more than one pipe at a time, and hopefully none in my sleep!

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
We shall smoke on to the end. We shall smoke in France, we shall smoke on the seas and oceans, we shall smoke with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our tobacco, whatever the cost may be. We shall smoke on the beaches, we shall smoke on the landing grounds, we shall smoke in the fields and in the streets, we shall smoke in the hills; we shall never surrender!
- Winston Churchill (with some creative editing by yours truly)

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Just a thought. I wounder if a big deal would be made on pipe tobacco if it were more popular then cirgarettes?

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Piping is who I am. And the sooner one embraces who they are, the sooner they can begin living true to themselves. I'd no sooner stop piping, than stop being true to myself. Or something like that. LOL.

lumberjakpipester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2012
I will not only smoke as much as possible, in a public place, but I will also be placing a very large tobacco order, and I think everyone who can afford to do so, should. Let's make this "No Tobacco Day" a record in tobacco sales! Haha

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Amazing how my roommate just got his papers to buy weed here in Cali, but we are going through drama with pipe tobacco.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
The only person that can TRY to tell me what to do is my wife. She has the good sense to know what is worth the effort of NO, this is not it. I'll raise a bowl to all of you.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
cityroom-smoking-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.