PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
I just wanna know who in Jiminy Cricket's name is smoking peach White Owls. Did they just release enough of these to fill a shelf in every sulfur smelling truckstop across the country and then stop, allowing them all to just collect dust, or does someone every now and then actually buy one?
I put them in the same category as gas station sushi... just don't. puffy

I have no idea what you're talking about but it's funny. What's not funny is when truck stop sushi makes things runny.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
View attachment 55556
I've only ever seen these in the dustiest of nasty truck stops.

Never eat sushi from truck stops!!! In fact... never eat anything from a truck stop.
Actually... ?
Around here there are more and more truck stops popping up with some great greasy spoon diners built in. Open 24 hrs, breakfast any time of day. I’m always up for some fried porkchops and eggs.
No sushi though...

Reactions: ofafeather

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
I just wanna know who in Jiminy Cricket's name is smoking peach White Owls. Did they just release enough of these to fill a shelf in every sulfur smelling truckstop across the country and then stop, allowing them all to just collect dust, or does someone every now and then actually buy one?
I put them in the same category as gas station sushi... just don't. puffy

They are really air ‘freshners‘.

Reactions: crawdad

Zack Miller

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 13, 2020
Fort Worth, Texas
Well booze and cigarettes are already prohibitive expensive in the Baystate. The state of New Hampshire owns the liquor stores which generates significant revenue. There are two or three stores right off the New Hampshire Turnpike on the way to Maine where many Baystaters go to stock up. I don’t know if they still do it, but years ago, Massachusetts police would camp out in the parking lots and take the license plate numbers of Massachusetts people buying booze. They would then be stopped as they crossed back into Massachusetts.

I suspect there is or will be a tobacco market in NH.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
Not sure what is cost but got so drunk in Hampton, NH off season around 10 hears ago. Was and wasn't worth the price, likely. It was karaoke night and one of the few things I remember is this guy telling me shortly after last call "I saw you looking at my niece with lustful eyes!", I'm pretty sure she was the guilty party.

Reactions: FurCoat
Status
Not open for further replies.