PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I bagged only 2 pounds today. Ordering from L.J Peretti soon so I needed a couple of sizes.

What are you jarring up?

Thats how I jarred each pound.
View attachment 73188
My stand bys are C&D blends. Bayou Morning and Derringer are delicious, available in bulk and reasonably priced. I've been a pipe smoker for 50 years and I've been through just about everything out there. These two blends are my favorites and apart from the occasional burley blend they keep me satisfied. I've learned that I'm primarily a va or va/per guy.
If you are curious about these you can buy an ounce or two to find out.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
My stand bys are C&D blends. Bayou Morning and Derringer are delicious, available in bulk and reasonably priced. I've been a pipe smoker for 50 years and I've been through just about everything out there. These two blends are my favorites and apart from the occasional burley blend they keep me satisfied. I've learned that I'm primarily a va or va/per guy.
If you are curious about these you can buy an ounce or two to find out.
I just got Bayou Morning, smoking it soon. I'll check out Derringer ? I'm liking buying bulk. Will be picking up more in the near future.

Ya know. With Mason jars coming out in different colors, you could use different color for the genre of blends.
They've always had blue, red and amber, but they've always cost about 25% more than the others, and usually coming only in 6-packs. They may have changed this, but the price is usually more.
My wife uses the color ones for her bath soaps and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.