PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I think this pipe is unique, lovely, with fantastic organic flow.
MarkBalkovec.jpg

As soon as I saw it, I was filled with pipe lust. :twisted: I know freehands aren't everyone's cup 'o tea, but they are my true love for a pipe shape.
Its on the way from Smokingpipes.com

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
WOW! That is an amazing looking pipe...probably the most unusual one I've seen yet. Congrats on that pickup...enjoy!
@jonahtke: "eye of Sauron"...yes, exactly.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
That is beautiful in a Lord of the Rings way. I'm very jealous! Let us know if you start referring to it as "My Precious"...
-Jason

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Saw that earlier on SP. Not normally my cup of tea but I think it has a cool kind of futuristic look to it. Please post pics of it from other sides so we can get the whole effect. Congrats!

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
i'm thinking samurai warrior for some reason when i look at this pipe. nice haul. I bet you had an immediate strong attraction to this briar and that is such agood feeling, just knowing.

carlosviet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2012
It is fantastic!
Reminds me very much to a lion fish, in shape and personality. It will be as outstanding among your pipes as a lionfish in an aquarium.

lionfish2.jpg

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
Bad news gentlemen. :crying:
I got an email this morning from Smokingpipes. The pipe was sold to someone else a little quicker than I was.
Dang it. So close and yet so far away.
It was listed at $130+ plus a bit....I don't remember exactly now. $138, I think.
In my happiness with the purchase I prematurely posted that it was mine....alas, 'twas not to be. :crying:
Dang it.
I was so looking forward to holding it. I wondered how it might feel in the hand. With all those bumps, smooth panels and dremeled areas to explore I dreamed my hand would never get tired of holding it, my fingers exploring every face and feature.
Dang it.
I'm disappointed, but its time to press on with the hunt for the next pipe I can't live without.
BTW, if you're the lucky bastige that beat me to the punch...I hope this pipe is the stuff of dreams.
:crying:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very sorry to hear that mlaug...but perhaps it's for the best...you never know what fate may have awaited you had it come into your possession:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1jtwEi0fU&feature=fvwrel

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
WOW!
Sad to hear this was swiped from you.
But at under $150 that pipe is a steal to me. Just a quick glance at it and I'd put it at a $300 pipe easy.
Damn that thing is sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.