Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Thanks for the tip! I ordered one of each along with some Klondike Gold which I've been meaning to try. Sadly there's a parcel in the mail which should make it to me by the end of the week from 4noggins already..... I believe this is what is referred to as TAD

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Drezz I'm in the same boat. Lol. I said I'd never have more than one order in the mail at a time . Yeah right.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Drezz I'm in the same boat. Lol. I said I'd never have more than one order in the mail at a time . Yeah right.
It's a bad plan for us northerners especially! If you happen to get slapped with duty on the first package it could blow your budget before the second arrives! But it's rare these blends come up on sites I'm comfortable ordering from and the price is right...
Though.... there's a slighttttt chance that the en-route order may be delivered prior to this order processing; this would technically adhere to my self-regulated rule.

stickframer

Apr 11, 2015
. there's a slighttttt chance that the en-route order may be delivered prior to this order processing; this would technically adhere to my self-regulated rule.
Lol. Fingers crossed!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a tin of each and a few tins of Klondike Gold for good measure. :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Whoa...I must have just got my order in just in the nick if time. I've already received confirmation email so hopefully I'm good to go. They still have the 8 ounce bags for a good price. :puffy:

fmgee

Sep 26, 2014
I am glad I did not bump into this thread until now. I have two orders in the mail already... The last thing I need is a third one! Mind you I am still pretty tempted to get 8 oz of Margate. If I can hold out long enough others should take away the temptation!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I know what you mean Scott. I just told wifey I wasn't going to order anymore baccy for awhile and then SP sends me an email that PS bulk blends are 20% off...8 ounces of LBF ordered and on the way. Then this thread pops up and I couldn't resist...6 more tins on the way. TAD weakness for sure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.