PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I’ve seen so many people here mention “beard oil,” and it seems they aren’t talking about any residual bacon grease from breakfast... ?
What the hell is beard oil for? I’ve had a beard most of the time, ever since I was in high school. I’ve never used, or even seen, beard oil. ?‍♂️ And at how many miles do you change it? ?

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I’ve seen so many people here mention “beard oil,” and it seems they aren’t talking about any residual bacon grease from breakfast... ?
What the hell is beard oil for? I’ve had a beard most of the time, ever since I was in high school. I’ve never used, or even seen, beard oil. ?‍♂️ And at how many miles do you change it? ?

I think this whole beard oil thing is relatively new. I have a bottle myself, but only use it when my beard gets long enough in between barber shop visits, and I use it for practical purposes. I have a very curly, rough beard, that when it grows a bit it stays sideways no matter how much I comb it .. I guess it has something to do with the position I sleep in. So a bit of oil loosens it up, and I don't like like I was hit with a shovel over my chin.

Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA

Most of my beard oil is derived from cheeseburgers, I think.

Sometimes I use my wife's leave in conditioner, when my mustache has a bad attitude.
download.jpeg-13.jpg

Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Status
Not open for further replies.