PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
He has done quite a bit of posting since his image went black. Now as to where is is now, I do not know. Hope he is all good.

Reactions: BROBS

jei64822

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2020
The Cap'n has been appreciative of aromatics for quite some time. Like him, I don't see why those of us who do taste what the tin note smells of are some kind of anomaly.

It would make sense, considering how much of taste is actually from your sense of smell.

Reactions: canucklehead
Aug 1, 2012
The Cap'n has been appreciative of aromatics for quite some time. Like him, I don't see why those of us who do taste what the tin note smells of are some kind of anomaly.
I actually got a lot of crap about being able to taste the ketchup notes in McClelland blends...even though I enjoyed it. I like aros occasionally too but have tried too many objectively bad ones to be a huge fan at this point. Personally I have learned not to crap on someone else's preferences from many irritating/painful lessons.

Aug 1, 2012
Oh I just thought you had trouble loading photos ;)
Funny enough, I put this as the email avatar at my job a couple years ago and it made such an impression that I've kept it on all my online forums for the last couple years. I hate my own photos so I figured my favorite colour would be a better choice.

Reactions: Ahi Ka and Elric
Status
Not open for further replies.