PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
nice. I have to recommend buying Gl Pease in the 8 ounce tins. They seem to be just a touch better that way for some reason.

been thinking about larger tins. but if something goes wrong, whole tin is gone. like mold. so been getting 2 oz tins. with glp westminster, thinking about getting larger tin since i'll probably smoke more of it.

Reactions: danimalia

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
the difference in at least the two I've tried is not incredible but still significant. For my super favorite blend Key Largo the 8 ounce has big chunks of the cigar leaf and you can roll them into little quids and while it's not a stronger cigar flavor it makes a more sharply defined cigar flavor. The Cairo I can't put my finger on the big difference but it's pretty amazing in the 8 ouncer.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think anticipating the arrival of a pipe and/or tobacco order is a main enticement of the whole purchasing process. It's like Christmas morning. When I use the economy shipping and it takes a little longer, that only enhances the experience.

skeeter456

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2017
Plattsburgh NY
I think anticipating the arrival of a pipe and/or tobacco order is a main enticement of the whole purchasing process. It's like Christmas morning. When I use the economy shipping and it takes a little longer, that only enhances the experience.

Ill second this! Then it doesn't show and it creates even more excitement.

Reactions: bullet08
Status
Not open for further replies.