PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
Greetings my fellow pipes smokers!

My name is MacMarty89. I've visited these forums for quite a while without ever registering. But the time has come to introduce myself. I hail from the Netherlands and have been smoking pipes for more than 10 years. I'm quite fond of artisan pipe makers, particularly Danish ones. My pipe collection isn't very vast, but I have several Poul Winsløw's (limited editions, E-grades), a few Peder Jeppesen’s, Peterson (Deluxe System), a Meerschaum from Mehmet Birinci and some Missouri cobs. Recently I have been eying a particularly marvellous rusticated billiard from Mario Pascucci. I have not decided whether to purchase it or not, since my wife thinks I spend too much on pipes and all the accessories (tampers and the lot). But it's almost Christmas, so who knows...

In my private life I am a civil servant (strategic advisor) and a Master Freemason.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Greetings my fellow pipes smokers!

My name is MacMarty89. I've visited these forums for quite a while without ever registering. But the time has come to introduce myself. I hail from the Netherlands and have been smoking pipes for more than 10 years. I'm quite fond of artisan pipe makers, particularly Danish ones. My pipe collection isn't very vast, but I have several Poul Winsløw's (limited editions, E-grades), a few Peder Jeppesen’s, Peterson (Deluxe System), a Meerschaum from Mehmet Birinci and some Missouri cobs. Recently I have been eying a particularly marvellous rusticated billiard from Mario Pascucci. I have not decided whether to purchase it or not, since my wife thinks I spend too much on pipes and all the accessories (tampers and the lot). But it's almost Christmas, so who knows...

In my private life I am a civil servant (strategic advisor) and a Master Freemason.
welcome. Seems you and me have totally different tastes in pipes. Which is great means less chance we'll snag that pipe the other has been eyeballing.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Welkom uit Rotterdam!

Were building a Dutch enclave overhere, think all the pipesmokers in the Netherlands are gathered now! Peder Jepessen makes a killer pipe, I have a neerup classic grade 2 from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.