PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
As I have stated in other posts, I am a brand new pipe smoker. I kept hearing about this blend and had to try it. I prefer sweet/aromatics but this blend is absolutely amazing! It is my daily smoke... 1st pipe and last pipe of the day. It is like a flavor roller coaster but seems to balance to well. I believe you can't go wrong with this blend.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
As I have stated in other posts, I am a brand new pipe smoker. I kept hearing about this blend and had to try it. I prefer sweet/aromatics but this blend is absolutely amazing! It is my daily smoke... 1st pipe and last pipe of the day. It is like a flavor roller coaster but seems to balance to well. I believe you can't go wrong with this blend.
I was surprise by this one too and that led me to try MacBaren Mixture flake, which I believe is the same blend in flake form. It’s also awesome!

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
I was surprise by this one too and that led me to try MacBaren Mixture flake, which I believe is the same blend in flake form. It’s also awesome!
Thanks for letting me know.. have to try that. It appears that Mac Baren and its subsidiaries like Sutliff are really making big moves in the market. I hate sticking with one company but Mac Baren/Sutliff really has my business for a very long time.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Mixture was the first non-aromatic I really got into, it was definitely a game changer. Every bowl is familiar but different, has a nice room note, and is affordable/available. Over time, I have really grown to love all the "Classics" like Golden Extra, Symphony, Va. No. 1 and also love their Navy Flake. Cheers!

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
Mixture was the first non-aromatic I really got into, it was definitely a game changer. Every bowl is familiar but different, has a nice room note, and is affordable/available. Over time, I have really grown to love all the "Classics" like Golden Extra, Symphony, Va. No. 1 and also love their Navy Flake. Cheers!
Indeed. It does have a lovely and light room note and one will always taste something different with each smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.