PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dntrose

Lurker
Mar 10, 2019
I just received a new shipment of various tobaccos and went straight to the hard stuff. I'm talking about mac baren hh old dark fired that had many great reviews and I wasn't disappointed one bit.

I immediately felt the boldness of a true tobacco flavor! The clouds of smoke it produced is wonderful, it burns easily and the relaxing effects of the nicotine was very noticeable just after a few puffs, almost like getting a buzz from alcohol. I'll be keeping this smoke in my rotation for the nights I need to really unwind after a hard days work of building bridges!

dare66

Might Stick Around
Dec 24, 2018
I have a tin but have not opened it yet. I may to work my way up to it since I heard stronger than your average blend.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Yup, it's one of the best. Available in a ready rubbed version too.

I prefer the flake but you can't beat the RR for pricing.

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
Man, y'all are gonna make me buy another tin :D
None on hand right now, and it would be such a nice morning for it

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
When I first started that was the blend I was most excited about trying, but I honestly didn’t think it tasted all that good. People rave about it though. I’ve had mine in a jar for a few months, maybe I’ll break it out and give it another whirl.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
ODF is one of my favorite Vaburs, an all world flake in my opinion. The flakes are really well made and easy to fold and stuff. I bought 65 3.5 ounce tins in 2012 for 9.99-10.99. It was on sale a couple of times hack then.
When I first tried it I didn't care for it. I let it sit for maybe 6 months and tried it again. I fell in love and it has been a regular smoke for years now.

pipeanddrum

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2016
I'm right there with Paul the Scandanavian. He mentioned ODF and Revor Plug.

Both are in my top 5. Sublime smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.