PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Maybe it's normal and I've just never noticed before, but lbf is sold out in multiple places. Is this normal from time to time or is there some underlying supply chain issue? It's not wiped out everywhere but Sp and Tp are both out of stock. This has always seemed like an evergreen blend, always there by the ton whenever you wanted to buy.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Maybe it's normal and I've just never noticed before, but lbf is sold out in multiple places. Is this normal from time to time or is there some underlying supply chain issue? It's not wiped out everywhere but Sp and Tp are both out of stock. This has always seemed like an evergreen blend, always there by the ton whenever you wanted to buy.
Try getting in touch with the Gatlinburlier tobacco shop.

Reactions: edger and BROBS
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
I just thought it odd that those 2 were sold out at the same time. The way my brain works, I see it in stock at some less popular sites and assume they still have it because of low volume of sales and get paranoid that if smoking pipes hasn't restocked such an easy to obtain blend, we may be in for bad news. I guess I'm still scarred from McClellandgate 2017. ?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Some of them go out of stock periodically. Newminster 400 was out of stock everywhere but now back.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
You're high. Marlin Flake >> Davidoff Flake Medallions > Luxury Bullseye Flake. I thought Luxury Bullseye Flake was for people who bought power tools at Harbor Freight?

Also, just waiting for the half key bags of Marlin Flake to be in stock.
What about those of us who buy power tools from the Home Depot?What do we smoke?:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.