PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
No like mayonnaise myself. I don’t buy low fat anything. Often low fat means more sugar.
Yeah it does or insane amounts of sodium. Basically shrink the waste band maybe but kill yourself faster. Yeah the light mayo has this horrible sweet taste. It to my palate taste like if you mixed miracle whip (what they serve in hell, along with oatmeal raisin cookies, oh and waldorf salad and ambrosia) mayo and a generous dollop of water.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Salad dressing….lol! I remember my grandfather eating it on his salad. Other family ate Thousand Island. Only olive oil and apple cider vinegar for me.
On salad, yup, vinegar (I prefer white wine but apple's good too) and olive oil. On chips (or 'fries' if you will) then full fat real mayonnaise (no lo-cal c**p and definitely no ketchup).

But as a kid I remember we had salad cream which was definately an improvement on Thousand Island. Fortunately I haven't had either since I was about 7!

biz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2020
Florida
Blue Plate Mayo! Hopefully everyone knows, your still gonna die! With or without the Mayo. Eat the Mayo!