PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
I noticed that Low Country blends are out at SP. I am wondering if anyone knows how long the cycle usually is from out of stock to restocked with such blends or if there is even any regularity to it. I love the Natural Virginia & Oriental blend and want to stock up. I have a good bit for now, luckily puffy

Reactions: Jwebb90

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I noticed that Low Country blends are out at SP. I am wondering if anyone knows how long the cycle usually is from out of stock to restocked with such blends or if there is even any regularity to it. I love the Natural Virginia & Oriental blend and want to stock up. I have a good bit for now, luckily puffy
Not sure. I’ve been patiently waiting for them to restock Waccamaw (one of their tin offerings) for the better part of this year.

Reactions: kg.legat0

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Yup, the tins have been OOS for a year. Like yourself I was on SP last night wanting to buy some bulk LC. I wish these sites would just remove the OOS items and show what's available. I have started using Turbotin to save me the trouble.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Yup, the tins have been OOS for a year. Like yourself I was on SP last night wanting to buy some bulk LC. I wish these sites would just remove the OOS items and show what's available. I have started using Turbotin to save me the trouble.

I need to start checking turbotin more often, that is a useful site --agreed, it's just torture seeing unavailable blends. Hopefully these blends come back around before too long. Even snagging just a pound goes a long way.

Reactions: FurCoat

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I need to start checking turbotin more often, that is a useful site --agreed, it's just torture seeing unavailable blends. Hopefully these blends come back around before too long. Even snagging just a pound goes a long way.
Next time I'm in their store I'll ask them about a possible release date. None on the shelves when I went a few months ago.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Since Laudisi bought Cornell & Diehl, I've been wondering what would become of the small line of Low Country blends. The C&D line is more than substantial. I still have unopened tins of two of the Low Country blends, Cooper and Guendalose (which is a creek in S.C.).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I haven't noticed Low Country blends out of stock before this. I did notice they began offering some bulk blends, more simple blends from the tinned offerings, it seems to me. Having a more limited line with the big array of C&D blends might seem like a marketing redundancy. Maybe the best sellers will be subsumed into the C&D line, per anotherbob's post.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I haven't noticed Low Country blends out of stock before this. I did notice they began offering some bulk blends, more simple blends from the tinned offerings, it seems to me. Having a more limited line with the big array of C&D blends might seem like a marketing redundancy. Maybe the best sellers will be subsumed into the C&D line, per anotherbob's post.
I bought some bulk about a month ago. Everything was in stock then. I should bought more than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.