PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Beautiful piece of briar, Ken! Also, if I may say so, I have a Upshall Tilshead pipe that is one of my favorite VA pipes. Thank you for making it!

Reactions: dmcmtk

kenbarnes

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2015
Wow, that Lestrade is a beauty!
georged, I thought the panels would maintain the intensity of the grain and I was thinking a standard panel Billiard. Then I saw the second one below and I like it!
I will let you know how I get on. As England is going into lock-down on Thursday for one month, I have plenty of time to get into pipe-making!
Hi Ken ---

What a piece of wood!

VERY special.

A panel, you say? Hell yeah.

Plain or fancy?

View attachment 49619View attachment 49620

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
georged, I thought the panels would maintain the intensity of the grain and I was thinking a standard panel Billiard. Then I saw the second one below and I like it!
I will let you know how I get on. As England is going into lock-down on Thursday for one month, I have plenty of time to get into pipe-making!

Excellent! :)

More angles (and larger) pics of that pipe can be found here, if desired:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My vote would be for one like the second one as well. Daaaaaaang!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.