Looking Forward to the Next Chicago Pipe Show!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Today, as I smoked, I remembered many pleasant times, I had in smoking tent. One of my favorite times, was going into the tent. Since I was early, I smoked alone. Eventually, someone else would sit at my table. We would share favorite blends and become friends. Then others would join in, or gather with others.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The tourism industry is hungry for business, so it was fortuitous that a location became available at a reasonable price. It could be quite a shindig, with so many people wanting to get out and about again.

Social skills may be a little rusty, but all this Forums conversation should have kept people in somewhat good shape on that score, for those on Forums. Any Chicago trips for me would have to be with family, but I'll look forward to news of the event.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Yesterday, I found two certificates, from Craig.

This Certificate attests to the appointment and commission of JOHN WINTON as the duly appointed MINISTER OF INFORMATION, with all the duties, rights, obligations and authority of such office. Dated this 26th day of AUGUST, 2017.

I also received the same certificate, but the title is SHOW PROPAGANDA OFFICER.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

pcfdave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2021
I've never been to a pipe show but am curious what the culture and experience is like. Along with the new and up coming pipe makers are there a decent amount of estate and older tobacco that is being sold in the spirit of discovery and not in the buyer needing to do estate planning to afford astronomical prices. Basically alongside the social and smoking aspects, are pipe shows a good place to shop for good deals?