Looking for member informed on antique pipes and their value.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mkelaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2012
I was contacted yesterday by a fellow who had inherited some extremely old pipes. He was interested in if they had any value and if I was interested in selling them at Mkelaw-pipes.com. I don't have interest in them but told him that I'd inquire here if anyone would take a look at photos and give him an idea of value, if any. If you think you might be able to help, please contact me by email at mkelaw.pipes@gmail.com and I'll forward his email with photos.

Thanks,

Dave

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
I was contacted yesterday by a fellow who had inherited some extremely old pipes. He was interested in if they had any value and if I was interested in selling them at Mkelaw-pipes.com. I don't have interest in them but told him that I'd inquire here if anyone would take a look at photos and give him an idea of value, if any. If you think you might be able to help, please contact me by email at mkelaw.pipes@gmail.com and I'll forward his email with photos.

Thanks,

Dave
I like old pipes and have a modest collection of 100+ yo Britwoods. I don't collect American pipes. I can't profess to be any good at valuing items, but will happily
let you know how much I'd pay for a certain pipe.

Other members with similar interest are @ashdigger, @Ahi Ka, @virkia, @sablebrush52 (Batlings), @ssjones (GBDs), @orlandofurioso, @jguss (general all round encyclopaedic knowledge of Britwoods), @condorlover1 (ancient meers, esp cuttys) off the top of my head.