PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
My thanks to the mods for granting me a little leeway here. I need to reduce my cellar, which due to a string of events also includes a lot of a friend's tobacco. Being able to work with nearby pipers would let me accomplish what is needed much more quickly and efficiently. If you are within decent driving distance of Kansas City, and would like some deals on my cellar, please let me know.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I should note that I have quite a lot of desirable and even out-of-production blends. I just need to find them new cellars as I face physically downsizing.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
Any sort of list or inventory information?
Pricing?
I gotta think, that if the selection is good and the price is right, that folks would find a way.
Dino

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Dino, I was wanting to see if there were any individuals close enough for this to have a shot of being local, but I can give some sense of the inventory.
My friend's bit includes a lot of recently purchased Sam Gawith and Gawith Hoggarth bulk in factory packing sealed within airtight packaging. This, he knows, is going to have to go at lower prices.
There is also a large quantity of all the Standard Tobacco of Pennsylvania blends.
There are also Gawith tins, mostly 1792, Full Virginia Flake, Grousemoor, Cabbies Blend, Bothy Flake, and Brown Sugar Flake.
Many current production Dunhill tins.
Many Hearth and Home and RO tins, including Golden Triangle and Acadian leaf tins
Quite a bit of McClellands, too, including some of the now-gone latakia blends
I had a fair bit of my own to move, but the added load is making this a logistical nightmare.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I'm in the area & would be interested in seeing the list of McClellands & other Latakia blends if you want to PM me.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks Johnnyreb. PM sent. A list will be forthcoming, but will take me some time as I need to essentially catalog two cellars.
Hawky454, I am not leaving, just undertaking a painful downsizing. That and helping a friend do the same.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
daveinlax, I plan to take out a couple tables for a big pipes, tobaccos, and ephemera sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.