PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

typical98

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto
Hello i am having trouble finding an online tobacconist that i can buy from where i do not have to pay all those extra fees like the site i tried to get from the states. I do not drive and the only store close to be in red smoke tobacco and that it more of a headship for the young punks then a tobacco store. I do buy my tobacco there but they do not have much. Any suggestions?

Thanks

typical98

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto
sorry i am not trying to break that law i just thought that if i order from a place in canada the over all shipping price taxes and what not would be cheaper then from the states.

Sorry if i made it seem that i am trying to work a loop hole. I do not order off the net often. I can count the amount of times i have in my life on one hand.

Buy me thinking it would be cheaper to buy from a store in canada wrong? over all it is the same? or pretty close to the same?

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
@typical98 I'm sure Lawrence wasn't trying to accuse you of anything; as a mod I think he just saw an opportunity to remind everyone of the rules before they post any replies. I wish I could help you out on the online vendors, but I'll leave that up to one of the Canadian members that know the laws there.

Status
Not open for further replies.