PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Well guys, its been a minute haha! I am going to try and be more active on here. Just been super busy as of late and forgot about the forums! Hope to hear from the old ones and the new ones!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Welcome back. You'll notice they've thinned the herd a little bit, but other than that, seems the same as always!

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
jiujitsubowl:
Nothing much happened while you were away. Well, except for some flame-throwing, name-calling, major and minor fisticuffs, riots of sorts, bannings and threats of bannings, subsequent exits in protest, embitterment, hurt feelings, and ruffled pride. I think that about covers it.
So, how are things with you? :)

May 4, 2015
Gary is modest, so he won't boast about it - but he's a big deal in the world of recreational watercraft. Engineer at the top manufacturer of such things in the country, he is.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
This thread reminded me of a guy I used to see working on birch bark canoes about 40 yrs ago. His name is HenriVaillancourt.

birch-bark-canoe-670x405.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome back! It's a apt time to check back in with the pipe community. New blends galore, possible new regulations impending, and a brisk conversation afoot, besides the aforementioned chaos and undercurrents as usual.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Nice to hear from everyone! Yes I work for KL Outdoor, the largest kayak supplier in the USA and close in the world. Sold over 400,000 kayaks this year. I handle customer service and packaging.
I look forward to the banter and bustling of the forums again! You guys are great! Going to get more active with my youtube channel again as well. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLojCkvR8e4XOAnncgAkDmA

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I new hear personally, nice to meet you, I have actually seen some of your Youtube vids on pipe making, nice meeting you

gordebak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 12, 2016
While you were gone, the best thing happened, jiujitsubowl: I came here. ;) Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.